Parkowa 41 is one of the TOP addresses on the map of Sopot just a few steps from the beach!
Parkowa 41 is located on the first floor of a Sopot tenement house. In the apartment you will find a bedroom with a comfortable double bed and wardrobe, a cozy bright living room with a fold-out sofa, dining table with balcony, bathroom with shower and bathtub, and a fully equipped kitchenette with Dolce Gusto coffee maker
The area around the apartment is not only direct access to the beach and alleys encouraging jogging or walking along the sea shore but also the popular Flaming cafe with natural ice cream and restaurants including White Merlin with a fantastic breakfast offer or the legendary BAR PRZYSTAN with popular fish soup in the area!
The popular "MONCIAK" and MOLO are a few minutes walk distance.
Especially for Guests of Lion Apartments - SPA HOTEL SHERATON has prepared discounts for treatments and a water zone with a swimming pool, jacuzzi and saunas.
Lion Apartments also offers city bike rental. We invite you! TOP ADDRESS - NEAR THE BEACH!
Location: Sopot, ul. Parkowa 41
Sea: 80 m Sopot City Center: 400 m
Maximum number of guests: 4
KEY PICKUP takes place at our office at Grunwaldzka 50, Sopot. Guests arriving after 6pm will receive self check-in instruction from our Staff.
BEDROOM: double bed, wardrobe
LIVING ROOM: fold-out sofa, TV, dining tabl, balcony
KITCHEN ANNEX: - fully equipped hob, oven, microwave, kettle, tableware, cutlery, glasses, mugs
BATHROOM: with shower, washing mashine
FLOOR: I ( no elevator)
PARKING: public (paid mon-fri)
PETS- not allowed
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• hotel beddings, bathroom towels, hair dryer, iron
• wireless Internet
• VAT tax 8%
• final cleaning fee 160 PLN
• city tax 4.45 PLN per person / night
• late check-out: until 2pm - PLN 50.00 for each hour, after 2pm- standard daily rate for the apartment
• baby cot with a mattress and beddings - 70 PLN per stay
• purchase of coffee capsules 20PLN (10 capsules)
• for breaking the smoking ban in the apartment the Guest will be charged a fine of 500 PLN