I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Administrators of the personal data included in the website LION MANAGEMENT SP Z O.O. (LTD), Sopot 81-771, Smolna 1D, entered to the registry of companies under the NIP number: 5851501532 (hereinafter: ADO).
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. In the interests of the security of the entrusted personal data, ADO operates based on internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts on the protection of personal data, and in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
2. ADO shall take particular care to protect the interests of data subjects and, in particular, ensure that personal data are:
a. lawfully processed,
b. collected for legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
c. substantially correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed,
d. kept in a form that enables identifying the persons to whom they relate no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
3. ADO performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior by having them voluntarily enter information in forms, to:
a. respond to user requests made via the contact form based on art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. f GDPR,
b. accept reservations using an online booking system based on Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. b GDPR,
c. provide services offered by ADO based on Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. b GDPR,
d. perform marketing activities, including sending sales offers to the email address if the Customer had provided consent to such activities by marking an appropriate field during the reservation process, based on art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. a GDPR. Consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and the transmission of commercial information can be revoked by clicking the appropriate link in the received message or sending such a request to ADO's e-mail address,
e. pursuing the legitimate interest of ADO, in specific cases, based on Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. f GDPR, e.g. debt collection, - by collecting cookies.
2. The cookie settings will be changed after the session is restarted or refreshed on the ADO website.
3. Installation of "cookies necessary for the basic functionality of the Website" is necessary for proper operation of j, in particular required for authorization.
4. Cookies necessary for the operation of the site can be changed by changing the browser settings, but it should be borne in mind that changing the settings may cause the website to malfunction.
5. More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the user's browser menu.
6. Users who, after reading the information available on the Website, do not want cookies to remain stored in the browser of the device, should remove them from their browser after the end of their visit to the Website. The Service uses the following types of cookies: a. session type - remain in the browser until it is disabled, or until the user logs out of the Service, b. permanent type - remain in the web browser of the device until they are removed by the user, or until the predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file elapses.
7. In terms of functionality of each cookie file, they can be divided into:
a. analysis files that help improve the experience of using the website by understanding how users use and convert on it,
b. marketing files used to personalize advertising content, proper targeting and analyzing the performance of marketing channels and sales channels,
c. files necessary, that is, fundamental to the basic functionality of the Service.
8. The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
9. Some cookie files may be placed by the provider of the Online Reservation System only for:
a. improving and supporting the booking process,
b. analyzing and collecting statistical data concerning the use of the website and the Online Reservation System, to improve them,
c. the provider of the Online Reservation System shall inform about the installed cookies in the user interface of this system.
IV. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. ADO may use automated decision-making, including profiling, for marketing purposes (including automated matching of ads to your interests and measuring their effectiveness), and tailoring offers based on art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. a GDPR.
2. Recipients of personal data may be bodies, institutions, and entities authorized under the law, as well as entities providing services to ADO (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting and other entities involved in the execution of the ordered service.
3. We use the following analytical tools: Google Analytics.
4. We use the following marketing tools.
5. Data processed by ADO can be accessed by the User of the Service, who provided it. The User also retains the right to modify this data, demand its deletion and limit or stop processing their personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also request the removal of his personal data from the site. The right to data transfer does not apply because the standard for the exchange of such data between hotel facilities has not been established.
6. In order to exercise their rights indicated above, the Website user should contact ADO using the same e-mail address or phone number provided on the Website by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The User of the Website has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made based on consent before its withdrawal, by direct contact with ADO or, in the case of technology, by changing the cookie settings.
8. Any user of the Service may lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.