1. This document (hereinafter referred to as ‘Regulations’) shall determine the rules of using a Room or an Apartment that are made available under a Rental Agreement by Karolina Ambarcumian, who conducts a business activity under a firm LION MANAGEMENT SP. Z O.O. (LTD), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the city of Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0001046504 at the following address: ul. Smolna 1D, 81-771 Sopot, NIP: 5851501532, hereinafter referred to as ‘Lion Apartments’.
2. The Rental Agreement shall be made under separate Regulations of Website www.lion-apartments.pl, hereinafter referred to as ‘Website Regulations’.
3. Provisions of the Website Regulations available at www.lion-apartments.pl shall apply to any issues not governed herein, and in case of any discrepancies between the provisions of these Regulations and the Website Regulations, these Regulations shall prevail.
4. These Regulations shall be available continually on the Website at www.lion-apartments, in the manner that makes it possible to download, view and save their content by printing or saving on a data storage device at any time. The Regulations shall be also available in every Room or Apartment that is rented by Lion Apartments.
II. DefinitionsAny capitalised terms shall have the meanings given thereto in the Website Regulations, while the following terms shall have the meanings given thereto hereinbelow:
Quiet Night Time – time between 9.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. when Guests are obliged not to behave in a noisy manner;
Common Parts – parts of the Facility that may be used by Guests from different Rooms or Apartments;Check-In and Check-Out Times– the period between Check-In and Check-Out times can be spent by a Guest in a Room or an Apartment under an executed Rental Agreement. Check-In time is at 4.00 p.m. on an Arrival Day and Check-Out Time is at 11.00 a.m. on a Departure Day;
Guest – a person who stays in a Room or an Apartment under a Rental Agreement included in the Website Regulations or regulations of other platforms used to book a Room or an Apartment and used by Lion Apartments;
Accompanying Persons – a person not covered by the Rental Agreement made with a Guest, staying ina Room or an Apartment; Reception – a place of receiving Guests by Lion Apartments located at: ul. Grunwaldzka 50, 81-771 Sopot;
Arrival Day – a day indicated in the Rental Agreement as an initial day of Rental;
Departure Day – a day indicated in the Rental Agreement as a last day of Rental;
House – real estate operated by Lion Apartments to rent a Room or an Apartment;
Check-Out – a process when a Guest vacates a Room or an Apartment, including but not limited to the return of a key to a Room or an Apartment and making any and all settlements;
Check-In – registration of a Guest in a Room or an Apartment, carried out at the Reception, which involves filling in Check-In forms prepared by Lion Apartments and the issue of keys to a Room or an Apartment.
1. Check-In time shall be at 4.00 p.m. on an Arrival Day and Check-Out time shall be at 11.00 a.m. on a Departure Day.
2. The Guest shall Check In at the Reception during its opening times.
3. To Check In one has to be of age (18+) and have a full legal capacity, or be 13+, provided he/she presents a declaration of one’s legal custodian at the Reception on covering any liabilities that may result through fault of persons who use the declaration.
4. If the Guest cannot Check In during opening times of the Reception, the Guest shall notify Lion Apartments to this effect at the latest on a day before the Arrival Day by phone or e-mail.
5. Lion Apartments shall provide the Guest with Check-In instructions in an e-mail at the latest on the Arrival Day.
6. If the Guest refuses to Check In, Lion Apartments shall terminate the Rental Agreement without a notice period, retaining the Fee due under the Rental Agreement as a contractual penalty.
IV. RULES OF STAY
1. No smoking shall be allowed in a Room or an Apartment. No intoxicating substances can be taken in a Room or an Apartment. If the above-mentioned prohibition is violated, the Guest shall pay a contractual penalty of PLN 500 for every violation.
2.Guests and their Accompanying Persons who stay in a Room or an Apartment shall follow these Regulations, Quiet Night Time, H&S rules and fire protection rules and behave according to good practice.
3. Lion Apartments, if the Guest violates the above-mentioned sections, including but not limited to a situation where the Guest is under the influence of intoxicating substances, alcohol, in a condition that prevents conscious decision-taking or behaves aggressively towards Lion Apartments personnel or services of a Room or an Apartment, may take a decision to call the Police or other law-enforcement agencies. In this case, Lion Apartments shall have the right to terminate the Rental Agreement, keeping the Fee under the Rental Agreement as a contractual penalty.
4. Third parties may stay in a Room or an Apartment of a Guest from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
5. The Guest shall not make a Room or an Apartment available to any Third Parties or animals that have not been reported by the Guest while placing an Order. For the purpose of these Regulations, ‘making available’ shall mean the stay of animals or Third Parties in a Room or an Apartment between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
6. In case of the violation of section 5 of these Regulations, the Guest may be charged with costs of stay of such animals or Third Parties according to rates applicable for the rental of a Room or an Apartment for a person or an animal during the term of the Rental Agreement.
7. While using a Room or an Apartment, the Guest shall not:
a. light candles, incense, fireplace or a garden grill;
b. sublease a Room or an Apartment;
c. make a Room or an Apartment available to Third Parties, including during the term of the Rental Agreement;
d. remove from a Room or an Apartment any elements of its equipment or decoration or transfer elements of equipment and decoration between Rooms or Apartments;
e.leave animals or persons under 13 without supervision.
8. If the prohibition of lighting candles, incense, a fireplace or a garden grill is violated, the Guest shall pay a contractual penalty of PLN 500.00.
9. The Guest shall secure a Room or an Apartment whenever the Guest leaves it, including but not limited to by closing windows and locking an entry door. The Guest shall be liable for any loss that results from inadequate protection or omission in securing a Room or an Apartment.
10. For some Rooms or Apartments the Guest shall receive a remote control or an entry gate access card from Lion Apartments (hereinafter: ‘Remote Control’). The Guest shall take care of the Remote Control. If the Remote Control is lost, Lion Apartments may charge the Guest with a contractual penalty of PLN 400.00.
1. The Guest shall vacate a Room or an Apartment at the latest at 11.00 a.m. on the Departure Day. Otherwise, Lion Apartments shall charge a fee for using a Room or an Apartment for a consecutive hotel day of the Guest’s stay according to rates applicable for Rental on the Departure Day.
2. The Guest shall give a notice of the intention to extend the Rental Agreement at the latest at 2.00 p.m. on a day preceding the Departure Day at the Reception, by phone or e-mail. Lion Apartments shall notify the Guest as soon as possible of a possibility to extend the Rental Agreement and its price.
VI. COMPLAINTS, LIABILITY OF LION APARTMENTS
1. Lion Apartments shall be liable for any loss or damage to things brought by the Guest to a Room or an Apartment according to rules set forth for an administrator of a hotel or a similar enterprise according to art. 846 of the Civil Code, unless damage results from the properties of a thing or due to a force majeure event or through exclusive fault of an injured person or his/her Accompanying Person, employee or visitor.
2. Guests shall have the right to file complaints in case of violations related to the performance of the Rental Agreement.
3. Complaints may be filed by Guests by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If reasonable, the Guest may request Lion Apartments to come to a Room or an Apartment.
VII. LIABILITY OF GUEST
1. The Guest shall be liable for any loss caused by his/her behaviour or behaviour of Third Parties or animals present in a Room or an Apartment.
2. If a request for Lion Apartments to come to a Room or an Apartment is unreasonable, Lion Apartments may charge the Guest with a contractual penalty of PLN 200 and costs of arrival.
3. The Guest shall be liable for any loss or damage to things brought into the Common Parts of a Room or an Apartment.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
The Civil Code shall apply to any issues not governed in these Regulations or the Website Regulations.